Pages

Friday, September 2, 2011

Children Jokes : assume sentences

It is a school teacher who asks her students to make a sentence in which there is the expression 'I presume'.
A little girl said:
- Yesterday, my Mom was washing dishes by hand, I assume that the dishwasher was broken.
- Very well, 'teacher said.
Another student said:
- This morning, Dad came out to the garage with the Volkswagen, I assume that BMW car would not start.
- Very well, 'teacher said.
A boy in the class raised her hand and then said:
- Yesterday I saw Grandpa out of the house and head towards the woods with the newspaper under his arm, I assume that ......'
- I stop you,teacher said because here you can not presume anything.
- Little guy reply Mistress, let me finish my sentence
- teacher said.O.K.
- Yesterday, as I tell you, I saw Grandpa out of the house and head towards the woods with the newspaper under his arm, I assume he would shit because he did not read !

No comments:

Post a Comment